- Quantification of capital resources, in terms of both eligible Tier 1 & 2
- Quantification of a detailed risk weighted capital requirements to calculate capital ratios
- Counter-party exposure reporting covering
- Group exposure
- Sector and Country exposure
- Impact of changes to market to market values
- Impact of deteriorating credit ratings
- This module can be used in conjunction with the Financial Planning Module to examine capital adequacy on future balance sheets and explore capital adequacy based on different business strategies and economic assumptions
ALMIS is an affordable risk management solution, proactively developed to comply with FSA regulations. We found the system very straight forward to use with easy data transfer from our business systems and simple to understand outputs.
Undoubtedly the best solution for us in the marketplace.
Interest rate risk tool gives me the information I need quickly and accurately, allowing me to make executive decisions in a timely manner.
We are confident that ALMIS gives consistent information and transparent results so we can clearly see whats going on.