The company is looking to recruit a Financial System Analyst to provide support to the company’s growing client base and assist with software development activities. Key aspects of the role would include:
Assist clients in maximising the benefits of the software by:
- Replicating and diagnosis support issues and communicate findings to clients
- Supporting the client in all aspects of their software use including the software implementation process
- Developing support materials and client web-site material
- Supporting the delivery of client webinars & training sessions
Assist the product development process by:
- Incorporating client requests and changes in the regulatory requirements into the future system design
- Designing, setting up and performing specific testing routines
- Developing user documentation and release notes
- Developing quality processes and procedures
This role requires direct interaction with new and existing clients to ensure they get the best out of the ALMIS software, in addition to supporting the ongoing development of the ALMIS products. You will be able to understand the customer specific requirements, match this against the ALMIS functionality and where required specify, test, document and deliver client specific developments.
The role will require excellent communication skills, both written and oral, numeracy, analytical skills.
Training will be provided.