We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic, hard-working and articulate candidate with a strong programming background. We are looking for a software developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience for this role. The candidate should have a passionate interest in programming and software development. Candidates should have knowledge of at least one object oriented programming language such as C#, or Java.
Ideally, the candidate will be well versed in current development technologies and have experience or at least be aware of the following:
- Object Orientation – Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstraction and Polymorphism
- Dependency Injection
- Multi-threading – Tasks – async/await.
- SOLID Practices – What this means and when to apply
- Design Patterns – Creational, Structural and Behavioural. Knowing when and when not to use.
- Test Writing
- Scrum/Agile Practices
- Service Oriented Architecture – WCF/WebApi
- SQL Databases – Microsoft SQL Server and/or PostgreSQL
- SaaS, IaaS and PaaS. (Ideally Microsoft Azure platform awareness)
- Any web technologies such as HTML/CSS