William has over three decades of experience in treasury, markets and risk. He has worked in both large and small banks and set up and ran the Treasury of a development bank. He provides Consulting and training in financial markets. It’s tried and tested with over 120 clients in the UK and EU over 17 years. These include well known building societies, banks, inter-dealer brokers and corporates.
- Independent guidance for the board on treasury and risk;
- Training in treasury, markets and risk for both executive and non-executives;
- ALCO reporting and advice to the committee;
- Treasury risk assessment, recommendations and implementation;
- Dealing with bank counterparties;
- Liquidity risk management and preparation for regulatory assessment;
- Improving risk management;
- Treasury policy and documentation.
William can be contacted by telephone 07930 442734 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org