- This event has passed.
ALM Academy 2019
Bank ALM – A high level overview
An Introduction to Bank or Building Society Asset Liability Management for directors, senior banking executives and members of ALCO.
This one day training event addresses the key areas of bank Asset Liability Management (ALM) in the context of the evolving regulatory environment
What you will gain from this seminar:
- An understanding of the implications of the regulatory framework for your organisation
- High level oversight to enable clear, strategic direction and best use of your organisation structure and resources
- An and understanding of current/proposed regulatory developments, allowing you to demonstrate up-to-date technical expertise to the regulator
- A better understanding of ALM to enable you to challenge your existing approach
- A proactive and forward looking ALCO
Who Should Attend
- Executive and Non-Executive Directors
- ALCO Membership
- Senior Treasury Managers
- CFO / Senior Finance Management
- CRO / Risk Senior Management
- Heads of Business Lines
- Heads of Balance Sheet Management
- Auditors & Regulators
Further Event Information
Tuesday 29th October
9:30 – 16:30
etc. venues, Tenter House, 45 Moorfields, London, EC2Y 9AE
Currently being finalised, details to follow.
£499 per delegate (+VAT)
£299 for ALMIS International clients (+VAT)
(includes lunch and refreshments, seminar hand-outs and documentation)
The seminar runs from 9.30am to 5pm and combines presentations from our expert speakers with participation in group discussions, risk analysis scenarios and best practice examples.
Spaces are limited to 16 senior participants to enable maximum interaction and engagement with other delegates and seminar speakers.