ALM Academy 2019
October 29 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Bank ALM – A high level overview
An introduction to Bank or Building Society Asset Liability Management for directors, senior banking executives and members of ALCO.
What You Will Gain From This Training Seminar
- An in-depth understanding of the implications of the regulatory framework for your organisation.
- High level oversight to enable clear, strategic direction and best use of your organisation’s structure and resources.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRD IV and Regulatory Compliance allowing you to demonstrate up-to-date technical expertise to the regulator.
- A better understanding of ALM to enable you to challenge your existing approach.
- A proactive and forward looking ALCO.
Who Should Attend
- Executive and Non-Executive Directors
- ALCO Membership
- Senior Treasury Managers
- CFO / Senior Finance Management
- CRO / Risk Senior Management
- Heads of Business Lines
- Heads of Balance Sheet Management
- Auditors & Regulators
£499 per delegate (+VAT), £299 for ALMIS clients (+VAT) – includes lunch and refreshments, seminar hand-outs and documentation.
Registration is between 9am to 9.30am. The seminar runs from 9.30am to 5pm and combines presentations from our expert speakers with participation in group discussions, risk analysis scenarios and best practice examples. Spaces are limited to 16 senior participants to enable maximum interaction and engagement with other delegates and seminar speakers.