This webinar will discuss the complex and detailed PRA 110 return, which will be implemented on 1 July 2019. The PRA’s policy statement on Pillar 2 liquidity, PRA 2/18, introduced methodologies for the assessment of Pillar 2 liquidity risks and a cashflow mismatch risk framework. PRA 110 is the new reporting template associated with the framework. Large firms must submit the return weekly and others monthly.
ALMIS International in partnership with the Building Societies Association is holding a practical webinar where banks and building societies will hear how to populate the various rows and columns in the PRA 110 return. In particular, we will:
- outline the main requirements of PRA 110.
- run through key differences to C66, and to FSA 047 and 048.
- discuss some opinions over interpretation.
- set out main challenges in preparing the return.
- outline possible issues with dual reporting H2 2019.
- assess if the return will help building societies with their day to day liquidity management.
Date & Time:
Wednesday, 21 November 2018. The webinar will start at 11am with a presentation of around 40 minutes, followed by a question and answer session. We aim to finish by 12 noon.
Attendance is free of charge. To register, please click below for the online form.
Attendees are encouraged to let email@example.com know by 14 November of any specific questions they would like discussed during the webinar.