The ALMIS® Liquidity module enables evaluation of and extensive reporting on liquidity risk generally, including highly configurable liquidity stress functionality covering a wide range of risk factors to build stress scenarios.
- Extensive liquidity reporting including user-friendly standard reports based upon key regulatory returns (eg cashflow mismatch report)
- Configurable liquidity stress functionality
- Run from any balance sheet portfolio, past present or future
- Configurable stress periods
- Build and save detailed stress scenarios making settings and assumptions
- Wide variety of assumptions across pipeline, loans, funding etc
- Functionality enabling retail withdrawal assumptions reflecting LCR
- Unlimited number of stresses
- Multiple stresses run simultaneously
- Daily, weekly and other cashflow reports through the stress period
- Reverse stress testing
- Survival days reporting
- Autopopulation of various regulatory returns eg ALMMs, LCR, NSFR and PRA 110
'One of the biggest advantages of having a full ALM solution is that it’s underpinned by a single source of data. With this new regulatory reporting functionality, any data brought into the system populates the returns automatically, eliminating the need for any manual input.'
Robin Collett - Financial Controller
'ALMIS® Hedge Accounting is a strong easy to use module with a lot of flexibility and functionality especially on the interest rate risk side. We also complete our regulatory reporting and COREP on ALMIS® and plan to use it for our Bank of England returns. And since moving to the ALMIS Cloud hosting platform we’ve enjoyed many benefits. It’s quick and reliable and all the software updates are actioned quickly by ALMIS International.'
Lorraine Shalley - Financial Risk and Regulatory Reporting Manager
'ALMIS International have bent over backwards to help us and to guide our IT people through the installations. We’re always treated as a priority and not left to fix things ourselves. The company is more than just a software provider, they’re very much a partner.'
John Free – Regulatory Accountant