- We track the web pages you visit with Google Analytics
- We don’t share any of your personal data with third parties
We might change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You can check back to make sure you are happy with any changes that
we make. We last updated this policy on 8 April, 2021.
Personal details we might collect from you
- Your name and job title
- Your contact details including your email address
- Demographic information such as your postcode, business preferences and interests
- Any other relevant information that relates to customer surveys or special offers
We might also collect other information you give us when you get in touch with us via our website, if you sign up for a webinar, or ask us to send you one of our brochures.
Your personal data will only be processed and kept by ALMIS International Ltd with your consent and when we‘re legally allowed to
do this. This includes situations where we have to meet a legal responsibility, deal with contractual matters or have a legitimate interest or purpose. For instance, we gather information so we can understand your business needs to give you a better service. We might
also use it for:
- internal record keeping
- sending you promotional emails or other information of interest
- market research purposes from time to time
How we keep your details secure
To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place robust physical, electronic and managerial processes to secure and protect your information.
Our legal obligations
We will share specific and relevant information about you with law enforcement, government agencies and public bodies only when we
are legally asked to do so.
Our policy on disclosure
We only gather information about you when you give us your details voluntarily. Any personal information we collect will never be disclosed, sold or traded to any companies or individuals outside of ALMIS International Ltd without your express permission. We will only
share these details when we have to do so by law.
How to unsubscribe from our mailing list
You can unsubscribe from our ALMIS International emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the emails we send
you. Or you can email us at email@example.com.
How to contact us
Our details are below and you can write and ask us to:
- send you a copy of the personal data we hold on you
- correct or delete any of the information we have on you, or
- restrict the ways in which we use your details
ALMIS International Ltd
7 Canning Street Lane