This website will:
- Track the pages you visits via Google Analytics
This website will not:
- Share any personal information with third parties.
ALMIS International Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy sets out the basis on which your personal data will be managed. You can be assured that your personal data will only be used in accordance with this policy and applicable regulations, including the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
ALMIS International Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 25 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, business preferences and interests, and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
This includes information you provide when you contact us via our website or register to our website (whether to sign up for a course or otherwise).
What we do with the information we gather
Your personal data will only be retained and processed by ALMIS International Ltd when we have a lawful basis on which to do so – to meet a legal obligation, in association with a contract, where we have a legitimate interest or with your consent for a particular purpose.
We require this information in order to conduct business with you, to understand your needs or to provide you with a better service and, in particular:
- for internal record keeping
- to periodically send promotional emails or other information which we think you may find interesting, and
- occasionally, to contact you by email for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we retain.
Our legal obligations
We will share specific and relevant information where required to by law, with law enforcement and government agencies or public bodies where we are legally required to do so.
We only collect information about you when you specifically provide us with such information on a voluntary basis. Any personal information we collect will never be disclosed, sold, or traded to any companies or individuals outside of ALMIS International Ltd without your express permission or where required to do so by law.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the ALMIS International marketing communication emails, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the page. Alternatively you can contact us at email@example.com.
Please email or write to us if you:
- would like a copy of your personal information held by us
- believe any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or
- would like to have your data deleted or restrict the way in which it is used.
We will promptly process any such requests, in line with the relevant regulations.
ALMIS International Ltd
7 Canning Street Lane